I don’t do resolutions. It smacks to much of setting yourself up for failure. I do however love a set of goals and if I can combine it with my other great love, lists, all is right in my world. I plan to come back and add things and cross things off quite frequently. My goal is one a month but some will be outstanding lifestyle habits I am trying to change so those will just get progress reports. I am blogging this for my reference so it is a little rough. Without further ado!
Respecting my body more
this will include
- eating better
- drinking more water
- taking medicine as prescribed or discussing changes with my doctor
- following up better with prescribed tests
- going to bed at a decent hour and sleeping 8 hours
- resting when required and respecting my physical limits
- respecting my emotional limits
- my beginning exercise goal is 5 yoga poses a day 2x a day
- keeping track of these things on my spark page so I can see my progress and get/give encouragement with my friends and I would love it if you join us.
- pampering myself
Things just to bring me happiness.
- my yoga practice.
- photo a day and 31 days to a better photo and just generally taking the time to learn more about photography
- crafting something at least 2 a month
- learn to sew
- learn to knit
- learn woodworking
- doodle more
- join in more with others blog parties
- start my crafting blog
- keep up with our homeschooling and family blog here
- date my husband at least 2 times every month. no kid talk no house talk unless it is dreaming together
get more organized
- homeschool our books, papers, supplies, websites and fieldtrips
- time management